Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Almost Famous...

I was giddy with excitement when I received the current issue of FamilyFun Magazine in the mail. Why 'giddy' you ask? Because two of the crafts that I originally created for this little blog are featured in the magazine! Here's the cover of the magazine on newsstands now...



Remember this post featuring the bandana placemat and banner? Here is FamilyFun's take on those crafts...


I simply supplied the ideas and they did all the rest...


So now that I'd been published, I sat patiently waiting for the call from Martha's people. And waited. After three days with no call, I realized there had to be a problem. I went back to the magazine and there it was...THE WRONG BLOG ADDRESS! Well at least that explains why I hadn't heard from Martha yet!


I am completely honored to have been asked to contribute to a magazine that I love! Thanks so much to FamilyFun for the opportunity to become (almost) famous!!

5 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Congrats on the feature!

Melissa Marini said...

That makes this magazine a collectors issue. I am going to go out and buy one today. :D So when you do become rich and famous, (which you will) I can sell it on e-bay for an enormous amount of money. OK Just Kidding on the e-bay sellout.
Congratulations on being published. I do hope Martha tracks you down and calls you.

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

doron said...

I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report. Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: 213 295 1376.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com