Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Patriotic Bandanna Wreath Revisited

Last year I created this wreath using red, white and blue bandannas. A couple of days ago I stumbled across another patriotic wreath here that inspired me to recreate the bandanna wreath in that style. Here's the result...


This wreath was super easy to make. I cut red and white bandannas into 3" wide strips and hot glued them onto a Styrofoam wreath. I then glued a blue bandanna onto one side of the wreath. Finally I recycled the bow from the original wreath...


Please check back for more 4th of July ideas coming soon!

4 comments:

Love Bakes Good Cakes said...

This is so cute! I love the bandanas :)

Unknown said...

oh, this seems a lot quicker than the YARN wrapped one I am planning on making this month!! :) cute!
visiting from CSI Project

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Pretty and patriotic all in one!

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com