Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tulip Cake Bouquet

Every year for Mother's Day my kids want to make something homemade for their grandmas. So I typically end up hauling out all of my crafting supplies and letting them go for it. However this year I came across something at the grocery store that I thought would be a really pretty (and edible) semi-homemade gift...

it's a tulip bouquet!


The flower part of the bouquet are actually creme-filled cakes made by Little Debbie. They come in pink too.


I dyed some sweet coconut flakes green for the grass. And then I inserted a bamboo skewer into a piece of green licorice for the stem.


This was super easy to assemble. My kids can't stop asking if it's time to make their real bouquets yet . I hope I get one from them too!



3 comments:

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

This is so cute! :)

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Glenn Network said...

Loved reading this thaanks

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com