Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DIY St. Patrick's Day Place Card

Last Thanksgiving I came across a tutorial for making a pilgrim hat using a clay flower pot - check it out here. I never had the time to make it, but saw an opportunity to use the same technique for a different holiday...St. Patrick's Day!

So I gathered up the necessary items to make a leprechaun's hat: the clay pot, green paint, black ribbon and a gold buckle...


First paint the flower pot (I couldn't get the spray paint to play nice with the clay, so I used green acrylic paint instead), then wrap the ribbon through the buckle and around the pot - that's it!

I decided to make the little hat into a place card because my obsession with place cards is still in full effect...





5 comments:

Tamara said...

Very nice! I am always looking for new St. P's ideas :-)

Barb said...

That place card "hat" is adorable. I'm hosting a
St. Patrick's Day dinner for 8 and will use this idea. Love it. Thanks so much.

Kay Kathleen said...

Love this! I am doing a St. Patrick's Day series on my blog this week and am featuring this and your pin on my blog (with direct link to your site!). Thanks for such a cute and crafty idea!

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the paint? Thanks 😊

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com