Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving Turkey Lantern

I'm still in denial that Thanksgiving Day will be here in a couple of weeks! There are a ton of crafts that I was planning to make prior to the big feast, but it's not looking good. So, I decided to tackle the crafts that take no time at all to construct. First up: a turkey lantern...


You might remember the first time I made this kind of craft was for Easter - see it here. All you need to make this is a paper lantern, foam paper and hot glue. I used the cute little turkey below as a template, cut out the shapes and glued them directly onto the lantern. That's it!



Now on to the next craft!

6 comments:

ms.composure said...

aw that is too cute!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

bex said...

very cute.
I saw your entry at CSI Project;o)

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! We'd love you to submit it to the Make and Takes Spotlight page. We've been spotlighting great Thanksgiving turkey crafts. (http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight)

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea! What a cute turkey!

I hope you will link this post to my Thanksgiving Traditions link up!

Pink Texas Chick said...

That is very, very cute. It would go great as a centerpiece on the kids table. I love it.

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com