Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lollipop Turkey

There are going to be a number of young kids who will be feasting with us tomorrow, so I came up with a little craft to keep them occupied for a while...a lollipop turkey.


Almost too cute to eat! This is a super easy craft - here's what you'll need:
Lollipop
Googly eyes
Foam or construction paper (I used the following colors - brown, black, yellow, red, tan and gold)
Glue
Ribbon

Pre-cut the shapes and then allow the kids to glue them on.

I cut all of the shapes freehand - no need to be exact, just have fun with it!

Here are the basic shapes I went by:
The body of the turkey = Figure 8
The nose = Triangle
The wattle = Teardrop
The hat = Clay Flower Pot
The buckle = Square

To all of the US readers - hope you have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

1 comments:

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com