Monday, October 18, 2010

More Halloween Plates

Apologies are in order - sorry for the brief hiatus! I recently joined up with an amazing group of party people over at the Children's Party Network...please check it out when you have a chance.



CPN is hosting an East Coast/West Coast Tablescape challenge that I am participating in, and I've spent the last week prepping for it. I'm honored to be representing the East - we're keeping all of the details about our tablescape hush hush so that the West Coast crew won't get too scared! I can't wait to show off some of the items I created, but until that time it's back to Halloween.

A few weeks ago I created some Halloween-themed plates and I've been thinking about other plate designs ever since. So here are some additional picnic plates that you can easily construct for a Halloween party.

Flying Bats


The Monster


A Tombstone


All you need to create these are paper plates, foam paper and hot glue. Hope you try making some of them - drop me a line if you do!


2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those plates are adorable ... I love the monster. Thanks for sharing.

Marilyn said...

LOVE this.. Officially following ya with smiles.. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com and I would LOVE for you to stop in sometime/link this to my Pin Inspirational Thursdays link party happening now. TY.. Off to indulge in all this burst of creativity here.. :))

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com